Health Advocate‘s Wellness Coaching program gives Georgetown’s active, benefits eligible employees (along with their spouse and dependent children over age 18) unlimited access to a Personal Wellness Coach. Your coach can help you set specific goals to get fit, lose weight or better manage a chronic condition and help you stay motivated!
Wellness Coaching has many features, designed to keep you engaged and on track including:
- Unlimited Wellness Coaching via phone, email or instant message
- Interactive team and individual competitions
- Self-guided online tutorials for step-by-step support
- Personal Health Profile (PHP) to help asses your health risks
- Online progress trackers for weight, BMI, target heart rate and more
- Discounted gym and magazine memberships
- MedChoice Support to help you gage the pros and cons of medical options
- Full and seamless integration with other Health Advocate features
Ready to take charge of your health and wellness? Give Health Advocate a call at 866-695-8622 or go online today!